Sunday, September 20, 2009

Busy summer!

Hi! I AM HERE! It has been a pretty busy summer. Working a lot mostly and weekends spent working on the stuuf that needs to get done all week but doesn't! I have been busy in the "studio" though too! (I still find it hard to call it that-sounds stuffy and self-aggrandizing, but sounds better than "craft room " somehow. I guess I'll just keep using the quotes!) I've been in a couple of ATC swaps recently and have some more to send for another. I also just came from a really awesome blog hop through Stampers United. Start here if you want to play: http://cardsmadebyclaudia.blogspot.com/ They have some awesome blog canday and I've "wasted" my whole morning signing up for blog candy and getting lots of eye candy and ideas along the way! I'll post a couple of the pics now and then I have to go play some more!

No comments: