Sunday, September 20, 2009

Garden pics

Just wanted to also post some pics of the garden this year. It has actually been pretty neglected since all the work we did in May and early June.
My trumpet vine has really taken off this year and has started to really bloom. This one even grew this bizarre bean pod thing which I have never seen before!The natural shading in this sunflower makes me think of all the copic tutorials I've been seeing. Now I need yellow copics! (Cha Ching!$$)Harley hurt his ear this spring and he looks old and grumpy in this pic. Kind of how he really is getting. He IS 14 years old this October!Just pretty. And one of very few garden pics I took this year :(
Yeah, neglected. I never got out and stalked butterflies and bees this year either!
I liked how this sunflower looked like it was giving the Japanese beetle the finger!

I got some Mums put in around the Cherry tree. It looks like fall! Where did summer go!?!!
A nice macabre image to leave you with! I actually think these images are really interesting and cool. Nature just fascinates! The bug at the top is another dead one. I can just imagine the spider hiding down that tunnel looking back at me with malevolent intentions!

No comments: