Saturday, May 9, 2009

Baby gifts







OK last post for today (?) Catching up a little. One of my friends at work had a baby this spring and I could not limit my ideas for gifts to just one. They all know I'm the "crafty" one and make everyone's cards for occasions. So no one was very surprised I wanted to MAKE presents! She told me they were doing the baby girl's room in pink and purple with a butterfly theme and her name would be Kayla. I also managed to make a photocopy of a couple of the ultrasound pictures she had one day. I ended up with 3 gifts to give her. I hope you like them. The letter can be put on a bookshelf or hung on the wall. The white part at the top of the name frame is for her vital stats. And the trunk is for Mom to keep all those little things us moms want to keep!-Congrats cards, first booties, lock of hair, etc,etc. (Please tell me-I'm curious-what you guys kept from your kid's babyhood).
OOPS! I'll have to edit this post later-I just realized I never uploaded a pic of the trunk completely finished! For now, imagine that the trunk looks like the practice-board!

No comments: