Saturday, May 9, 2009

Pensando en ti


Sorry- I do have one more post, then I think I'm pretty much caught up. Another friend, at my other job, lost her father this winter and as a daughter who still MISSES her daddy after almost 12 years, I really felt this card for her. I've noticed she still has it hanging in her workspace too, it makes me sympathetic again every time I see it (and a little bit proud). In case you can't tell, I was already working on the butterflies for Kayla, but this is definitely a different feeling! Retired SU! stamp, plus new one for words, painted with Twinkling H2O's and antiqued with walnut ink and chalk ink.

2 comments:

CK Chai said...

This is a really beautiful card, especially heart the butterfly image and love the effect with the twinkling H2O.

Priscilla said...

love this card...the feather idea is GREAT..I have lots of feathers..oohhhh the ideas are coming to me now :)

Priscilla