Saturday, May 9, 2009

PIC-OF-THE-WEEK!


I'm going to try to make a posting EVERY WEEK! Any one who catches me NOT posting weekly can feel free to call me out on it -I need to stop being so lazy! One of my goals this spring/summer is to get started (and hopefully continue throughout the year) posting a "PIC-OF-THE-WEEK". It will make me remember to take my camera and take pictures of daily inspirations and life in general. I have a good one from last weekend to post today. We got donuts on Sunday and Pokey decided to reach right in and lick one before anyone else picked one. They are all so spoiled! Needless to say we had to give it to them and I had my camera handy, sooo...
Don't worry, she did not get to eat the whole thing! I love the perspective in this pic-the donut looks enormous and Pokey looks so focused! Next post: gifts for new baby!

No comments: