Sunday, February 27, 2011

Busy in my studio!!

I have several pics of some new ATC's to add I may do them in separate posts (just easier!)

First I'll show you a couple that I made for the girls who won the "Winner Takes All" swap for Feb. One said that one of her favorite themes is Asian and I made this card for her.
The other one had "House Mouse" as one of the things that she likes and I have 3 House Mouse stamps so I made this one for her.
The 3 stamps I have all are bought because they spoke to me about my own life. This one shouted out about a teddy bear that Veronica has and when she was younger she just about wore his fur off! His name is Travis and he hashas the little pellets in his butt, feet and hands. His feet got a little worn out and his "beans" started to fall out, so I did a little "surgery" on Travis. We kept saying that he was spilling his beans, so this one is titled "Travis Spilled the Beans". My almost 21-yr old still feels the little baby mouse's anxiety over if her friend will get better! She likes this stamp as much as I do!

3 comments:

Shelley Whiting's art said...

I love your use of line. It's simplistic and gorgeous. Beautiful work.

Mary R. said...

Sara the Asian is a beautiful stamp do you know who maks this stampif so would you e-mail me please.....
Mredford24@aol.com
Thank you so very much.

MaryRedford

lovecraftingpaper said...

The mice card is very nice and the Asian one is simply great! I love it! Could you tell me where I can buy the Asian stamp, please?

Mariangela ;-)