Sunday, February 27, 2011

White Negative

OK last post for today!
I have a friend who had a birthday this month and I promised myself I would make her a card this year. I learned this technique at a workshop at Archiver's a couple of weeks ago and then found that it is also a TJ technique this issue! I made the focal piece in both pink and purple, just to practice and decided I would send the other one to my TJ "one-0n-0ne" partner for this month. I LOOOVVE this technique! It could not be easier. Just use a negative-style stamp and heat-emboss in white, then color/paint it in! You pretty much CAN'T color ourside the lines! Purple for Linny and pink for my TJ partner.

3 comments:

Barb F said...

Isn't this pretty?!!! A new ink technique! I can hardly wait to try it! Thanks so much! Barb F

Sherry said...

Found you on the blog hop and I'm so glad I did. I especially love your ATC's - I am kind of new to them myself - they are really unique! I'll be back for a better look around. =)

Anonymous said...

Hey! :)

We just launched Elgin bookoo - it's a massive online yard sale for Elgin and surrounding areas.- Thousands of people buying and selling used stuff from each other, in a fun, family-friendly way! :)

We're getting the word out to some local bloggers, and would like to send you a free bookoo t-shirt (no strings attached!). If you would like a free t-shirt, will you send me an email at kellin@bookoo.com with your address and shirt size? I'll get it out to you right away!

Check out the website:

elgin.bookoo.com


Thanks!