Sunday, February 27, 2011

I Dare You to Call Me Cute!


I also made a single card for an ATC Friend that is sending me a gorgeous Geisha card. I asked her what she would like and she said anything except cute-n-cuddly, so I promised her I'd make something "un-cuddly". I was going thru my stashes of stuff and came across a set of glossy stickers that are made for your Punk teenage girls and one said "I Dare You to Call Me Cute!" and Inspiration struck! Its hard to see in the pic, but the skull is done with pink, glittery embossing powder. I put the title sticker on the back as it was a pretty big sticker and wouldn't have left much room for anything else! I hope it tickles her funny bone!! I brushed off the embossing powder where this stamp has a Jack-O'Lantern on it and put the cherry there instead. Black Sharpie scribbled on gives the background more texture (and covers a small OOPS! that really still shows if you're looking :( )

2 comments:

Rock Girl Designs said...

I love it! I love anything with skullies! Just my style! Great job!

Rock Girl
~bobbi

Roshanda said...

Very cool card! I love the look of the background especially.